At FS Securities, we believe it is vitally important to educate yourself before entering into the financial markets. The education packages that we offer will teach all levels from beginners to advanced students.
Our students are invited to re-attend the course they enrolled in as often as they need during their membership. The advance program will cover all the areas we covered in the beginners program at a higher level and into the practical side of trading with many case studies and hands on practice during the seminar and will cover the following syllabus at higher levels:
- How to have a trading plan in place
- How to use strategies that match your personality
- Learn how to manage your portfolio which is essential in becoming disciplined in trading
- Ways to have realistic expectations
- How to be flexible to market conditions
- How to analyze trends, bars, candles and indicators. We spend many hours using the mechanical system that we have developed at FS Securities, from which we pick signals to enter or exit the market. This system uses different indicators on several time frame charts to establish the relevant strategy to various styles of trading.
- Advance options strategies that will cover single leg trading, two leg spreads and more complex trading that include up to four legs. Many case studies are undertaken during the course.
- How to use the various strategies with options when the market moves up, down or sideways.
Note: There is a 10% price increase when paying in 4 installments